Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time Flies!

It's been about a month since I've updated this thing last, although it feels like yesterday.
If time is already flying by now, I can't imagine how it is going to be once the baby comes!

Updates:
*2 down...1 to go. My other two girlfriends have had their babies! Baby Floyd will be boy number 3!
*As of yesterday the doctor said I am 1cm and 90% effaced. This means it could be days or weeks before this baby comes!
*I have given my "two weeks" at work with my last day being June 3rd (unless the baby comes sooner, obviously) I will not be going back once the baby comes. Jeremy and I have decided that I will work part time for awhile while we are getting situated with the new addition!
*Within the past week Jeremy has really gotten into the "nesting" phase. It is cute!
*I took my personal training test and FAILED....I needed a 500 to pass and only got a 468. The piece of paper literally said..."Status: FAIL" So polite :)  I can always retake it in the future, so I'll continue to read and take it when I'm a little more prepared.

Things I didn't realize:
*How hard it would be to pee into a cup when pregnant. I never thought of it actually...but it is extremely difficult to do!
*That snoring would be part of my pregnancy package...I think I've controlled it a little bit (Jeremy can be the judge of that)
*How itchy my stomach would be. I thought I was going to get away from the itch....but within the past few days it has become extreme!
*I caught a glimpse of my belly button today while walking by the mirror today and it looks like a little pig's snout! NOTHING I HAVE READ WARNED ME ABOUT THE PIG SNOUT ON MY STOMACH.
My Pregnancy:
Overall I have had a great pregnancy. Jeremy has described it as "boring"...Boring in the sense of: no morning sickness, no weird cravings, no issues, no crazy pregnancy hormones (well not really anyway....), etc.
I have really enjoyed being pregnant. It has been a fun and different experience. It is crazy how much love I already have for this little guy! <3

I look forward to the next few weeks. I am really excited with the whole "not knowing" when this guy is going to grace us with his presence. I think that's part of the fun. All I can do is be mentally prepared and he will come when he is ready. We're ready. Bring it on Baby Floyd!

No comments:

Post a Comment