Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm such a mom

I was looking through Facebook the other day and I was thinking to myself...."Why haven't I put more picture albums on here?" I used to add pictures all of the time, and now looking back, the last album I posted was from the Winter Classic. What's changed?? Oh, that's right...I became a mom.

At this point, I don't even think I know how to take pictures of anything else besides my son. I went out with my girlfriends from HS about a month ago...girls I hardly ever get to see...I walked away with one picture of the evening. I have about 5 pictures from this morning alone of my son. Was he doing anything special? Nope...just being super cute.

I could bore you all with album after album of Camden, but I'm not going to. No one would appreciate those pictures the way I do. Instead...those of you who chose to click my blog get to enjoy the pictures I add of him <3


I'm enjoying my last week and a half before I start back to work. The good news is that I only have to go back part time. I really couldn't imagine leaving my new best friend for the entire day, 5 days a week.

Last week we got to spend some quality time with Aunt Stephie and Uncle Howie in Downtown Annapolis. The weather was perfect, the company was excellent, and the ducks were super cute.



2 comments:

  1. Your children and grandchildren are always extra special. You can share as many pictures as you want. Mimi can never get enough Camden time! Looking forward to Sept. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. We love any and all pictures you post. You should always share your passions and that which makes you happy with the world! And if the world does not like it...well...then...the world does not like it!

    This is Cindy...won't let me comment through google.

    ReplyDelete