Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrate!!

Today we celebrate! Camden is 3 months old today!! Today is also Cousin Erin and GGs birthday. What a great day :)



Camden is quickly becoming a little man. He has been through so much during the first three months of his life. He survived the earthquake like a champ and was braver than I was during the hurricane. We only lost power for a few days and were extremely lucky to have no damage! Last night I woke him from his slumber to take him down to the basement to protect him from the pending tornado. Yeesh!!

 I am very happy to report that he is still doing amazing with his sleeping....mommy and daddy really appreciate that one <3 He has started to really laugh and he is working on rolling from his stomach to his back and vice versa. This morning I went to go get him out of his crib and he had turned himself around...his head was where his feet were when I put him to bed. Silly boy.

He is working on his tummy time. He doesn't seem to like it very much, but he is getting better. (check out that neck control and the glistening red hair)

He loves to blow bubbles. Daddy taught him that. He is now a bubble blowing pro.

He has also mastered the art of being absolutely adorable....he must get that from his mom.


While Camden has been experiencing new things these past few weeks....so have I. I started a personal training class at the college that started the end of August. It's been a few years since I have taken an actual class, I forgot how tough it was! Good news is that Aunt Wendy is also in that class with me. Thank goodness for a study budy!

I also started a new job, teaching gymnastics to little kids part time. I get to play with my son and then leave to play with little kids then come back to play with my son. Love it!!

I also started training for the Baltimore Half Marathon in October. Bad news is that I JUST started training....good news is that my goal is to finish - no specific time.

So much going on in the Floyd household but my favorite thing is watching my son grow and learn. We have been blessed with such an amazing, happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment