Monday, October 10, 2011

4 Months Old!!

Camden turned the big 4 months over the weekend. Today was the dreaded 4 month check-up :(

We started the day off by going to work. Camden comes to Gymnastics with me for a couple of hours on Monday while I sit at the front desk. Luckily Monday's class is a Pre-K class and all of the kids seem to have younger siblings. So while mommy "worked"...Camden got to play.

Then we took a trip to the grocery store to get some essentials...you know, coffee, toilet paper, and coooookie crisp. Where's Camden??

Then it was time for his appointment. He was talking up a storm while we were waiting! He was laughing, chatting, and blowing bubbles for Nurse Meghann. Camden is 15 lbs 13.5 ounces. He is 25 1/2" He is such a big boy!!

Shot time! (And not the kind that mommy likes) Camden was such a rockstar and acted like the shots didn't even phase him. He cried for maybe 5 seconds. I did manage to snap a picture while he was upset...then I picked him up and he was over it. All he needed was a little love from mommy <3

Camden has mastered "grabbing" and especially loves long hair. Good thing I have plenty to lose. He is also working on sitting up on his own and grabbing his toes.



He also has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen. If they stay this way, he'll be breaking hearts with those baby blues before I know it!

Ending the blog today with a video I meant to post last time. Camden thinks Grandmom is sooo funny...which she is. I took this video and couldn't help but laugh at Camden's laugh...hence the shakiness and weird laugh mid video. Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment