Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy 6 Months!!

Camden turned the big 6 months last Thursday! Today we went for the 6 month check up.


He obviously wasn't a big fan of the shots....THREE needles this time :(....but he still did great. He even found his new favorite thing...the paper on the table. Christmas time is going to be fun!


Nothing really new to report with Camden...except that he has learned to scream....for no reason. He must get that from his mom. Someone has to be loud and the center of attention...I totally understand. AND if that's the worst thing he's going to do now, I'll take it.

We had a nice weekend with friends. Camden had his first sleepover with his friend David who is 7 months. Trying to teach Camden to share is going to be fun. He wanted every single toy that David had and had no problem taking them from him. Oh boy....!



I have finally finished up my personal training class at the college. If I did my calculations correctly, I got an A in the class. Whoop whoop! Aunt Wendy, Nicole and I have all signed up to take the national ACE exam on the 19th...next Monday. EEK. This is the test that actually matters, the one that I received a (STATUS : FAIL) on the first time I took it. Good news is that I already feel so much more prepared than before :) Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! you are a fun writer :) - caitlin

    ReplyDelete