Monday, December 19, 2011

STATUS : PASS

For all of those waiting on the edge of their seats for this update...I PASSED the ACE Personal Training Exam today. This is the one I FAILED earlier this year. Womp womp. I probably wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my Aunt Wendy and Nicole who also took the Exam today and passed :) We all had taken the training class at AACC which prepared us to take the test today ...there were late nights and early mornings filled with studying, donuts, and bottle after bottle of wine. And even though it is over...my brain is still on information overload. 

I came home after my test to see my little man cheering me on...looks like he's already practicing his weird mommy faces.

And my big man came home with flowers <3 Jeremy and Camden are the best.

This past weekend we went to our friends' house for their annual Christmas party. Camden got to play with all of his friends and mommy and daddy got to play with theirs :)

At this Christmas party we always play the White Elephant gift exchange and every year Jeremy and I try to give funnier gifts than the year before. This year we made out with the gifts that we got to go home with. I ended up with an "I am TPAIN" record-able microphone and Jeremy got a big bottle of tequila. HELLO DATE NIGHT.

We have done some updating in the house to Jeremy's man cave....now it's a man/boy cave. Camden has a nice place to play and Jeremy can still watch Camden from his sports bar. Now we will have room for whatever new toys Camden will get for Christmas.

Speaking of, we are finishing up getting the house ready for Christmas. 6 days...EEK!!!! Our stockings have been hung by the chimney with Jeremy's care and tonight was gift wrapping night.


Jeremy and I have decided this year to not really give each other gifts. There's nothing at this point we NEED, and honestly, this little guy is the best gift ever...what more could we want? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy he looks like Daddy in that last picture. Congratulations on the test! See you Sunday?

    ReplyDelete