Tuesday, May 8, 2012

11 Months!!!!?!!

Where has the time gone?? Camden is 11 months old today. One month until he turns 1. Whaaaat?!!? 1 month until Steph and Howie's wedding :)

Today I decided to make Camden  banana pancakes as a special treat. He loves bananas, and loves waffles that Grandma makes, so I thought I would be golden. Yummm!

Camden, on the other hand, wasn't as excited as I was about them. So I ate some. I thought they were pretty darn good even though they were made with baby formula. Camden is clearly too cool for my banana pancakes. 

Brady came over to play with Camden and Lisa came over to play with me. Happy day for everyone. Brady wasn't a fan of the pancakes either....oh well. MORE FOR ME! 

At 11 months Camden's new task is learning how to walk. He is pretty good at navigating around objects and getting from one place to the next, but he still isn't 100% sturdy on those feet.


I caught Camden climbing the stairs yesterday....oh boy!


Yesterday also marked the third time he has smashed his face on his train table. Three times of bleeding from the mouth is three times too many for me to handle. Bye, Bye train table....for now anyway.




1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should hold the video camera out for him to grab...I bet he would take a step for that!!!! Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete