Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

This year I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. It was wonderful! It may be the best day of the year, for me of course. I used to always think my birthday was the best day of the year, but now, I would have to say Mother's Day is hands down the best.

On your birthday people are always telling you how old you are, or "you're only as old as you feel." You are also probably nursing a hangover and people show no sympathy. On Mother's day, people constantly tell you how great you are...and they offer to do things for you. Jeremy poured my cereal Sunday morning AND I got to take two naps. BEST DAY EVER.


We also opened our pool this weekend. It has come a long way in just 5 short days, but I still wont be swimming in this thing anytime soon. There's a lot of work to be done before Camden's first birthday party! Whoop whoop!
Saturday

Today

Camden took his first steps last week!! He has gotten up to 5 big boy steps on his own. It is only a matter of time before he takes off running. I will probably buy him a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. 

Today he was climbing over Chloe like she was a toy. Poor dog.

1 comment: