Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here goes nothing!

I wanted to start writing about my pregnancy when we first found out I was pregnant, but that never happened. I was too lazy to start writing in a journal and never even thought about starting a blog. 28 weeks later I am inspired to start blogging thanks to my Aunt Cindy.

I'm saying hello to my third trimester and, from what I've read, goodbye to the energy I've had for the past three months. Today Jeremy asked me if I had started "waddling" yet.....

Hey little guy!!! <3

4 comments:

  1. WOW! My baby's having a baby! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting. Beautiful baby boy being carried by a beautiful lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that picture is so real. Unbelievable actually. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Will have to keep Bridgezilla under control around him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Jackie! He's a skinny little thing...you need to eat more! :-)

    ReplyDelete