Monday, April 4, 2011

A little rest and relaxation

We are in Evans, Georgia for the week visitng the in-laws. I am already enjoying the relaxing vacation. Today's high temps: 87 degrees :) Jeremy has to work a bit this week remotely, so I will be taking this opportunity to do a bunch of reading for my training certification. I don't know if I'll ever have another week in my life where I have nothing that I HAVE to do. I am going to take advantage of this.

We left for Georgia Sunday morning around 4:30am and made it in about 9 1/2 hours. Not too shabby. My only complaint would be the swollen ankles I am still suffering from. A lot of water and elevating my feet are in my plans for today.

The picture below is our car when we left. This is just OUR stuff (and Chloe's eyeball) Where are we going to put a baby and HIS stuff??

1 comment:

  1. You will be surprised how little you will learn to live with!!!

    ReplyDelete