Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reality Check

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


We had a wonderful Father's day! We were able to spend the day with both my family and Jeremy's. A bunch of family was able to meet Camden for the first time!

We were so blessed to have the Floyd's in town with us for an entire week! They helped out soooo much and we were so happy to have them here :)

All I can is that Monday morning when I woke up was a serious reality check. No one was here for me to hand over the baby when I wanted to eat, take a nap, or go to the bathroom. Well...today is Thursday, and I've officially made it through 4 days with no set of extra hands...and I've survived!

Trying to get Camden on a schedule is a little difficult, but we're working on it...and since I'm breastfeeding, there's not much that Jeremy can do to help out with the feedings. Needless to say, I haven't really been getting much sleep, but naps during the day sure are nice <3


Every day is something new. Today we ran a few errands - we went to the bank, Target, and Babys R Us. My little man was such a good boy - he slept the entire time...I was jealous :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG Jackie! He is one of the cutest newborns I've ever laid eyes on! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete