Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful

Thanksgiving is a time when we seem to reflect back on what is most important to us and what we are most thankful for. It is easy to make a list of the things near and dear to us that we wouldn't and couldn't live without. I challenge you to find something about every day that you are thankful for...even if it is as simple as waking up that morning. It makes the day so much more pleasant. I promise.

I have begun making it a point to be more thankful overall. Whether it is telling Jeremy "I love you" more than I normally would in a day, or if it is hugging Camden a little tighter each night, or even if it is just thanking God for the beautiful weather we are having. Whatever it may be, there really is so much to be thankful for. I truly feel blessed everyday.

Today I am extra thankful that we get to share this day with our wonderful family who has traveled many hours just to spend the holiday with us. I am thankful for the friends that have helped me to become the person I am today. I am thankful for my dog, who may be fat and smelly, but absolutely adorable. I am thankful for my amazing husband, who loves me no matter what. I am thankful for my healthy and happy son who, at this moment, loves his vegetables. I am very thankful for my relationship with God because I believe without him, none of the above would be possible.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment