Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Aunt Stephies and Standing...oh my!

Big month for Camden! His two bottom teeth are coming in :-D One you can see and feel, the other one is only at the surface. I call them his Aunt Stephies because my sister, who is a grown adult, still has her bottom two baby teeth. You would never know it unless you asked her to show them to you. (but don't, because in case she doesn't read this I don't want her to know I'm talking about her) The funny part is that both Jeremy and I referred to Camden's upcoming teeth as his "Aunt Stephies" without knowing the other said it. I tried to get some pictures below for proof but Camden wasn't being very cooperative. Say "Ahh"
 
In addition to getting those chompers, Camden is learning to pull himself up and stand on his own...what a big boy! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. This makes my heart feel super happy! He's got the 'bridgie wiggle' down. They can have a wiggle party next time we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete