Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Friday was Camden's one month birthday! Doctor's appointment went well....he is already 9lbs 14oz. Yowzer!!! Camden also got to meet Mr. Cooper. Too bad he was being cranky pants...Camden that is.

We had a little cookout on Saturday and Camden got to play with some of his future friends. We had a little photo shoot with the babies...and let me tell you...I have never laughed so hard.



Friday was a big day for Camden, but it was also a big day for me too. Remember those pants from week 32 that I had to put away until further notice? WELL they are back out again and in the rotation :) It feels good again to get back into things I USED to wear.



2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable! Friends are great! And everyone today commented on how fabulous you are looking Momma! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 month birthday Camden! The babies are adorable! It's exciting that he will have so many friends. On another note....I knew it wouldn't be long and you'd be back in those special jeans. Way to go girl!! Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete