Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF

It has been a very busy week for us in the Floyd household. It seems like this week flew by so fast just because there was so much going on. It was a awesome week filled with great visitors and fun trips out.

Monday was a relaxed day. We hung out at the house and played. Camden kept himself occupied in his little lamb swing which he absolutely loves....and if you wont take my word for it, check the video below


The busyness started with Tuesday. A friend of mine came over to take some pictures of Camden and Grandmom and GG were there to watch. A-Dorable! I think Camden could be a male model...he is really really really ridiculously good looking.

GG said he looked like a chippendale...then she asked where she could put the money...
  
   

Go find Whitley Photography on Facebook, like her page and check out her pictures. Jenn is awesome!!!

Wednesday was my PP check up. Everything went great. I'm cleared to go back to everything I was doing before. This means I can finally start training for this half marathon I signed up for in October. Eek! On Wednesday we also got to go visit with Auntie Amber and Mrs. Laura and Thursday we got to have lunch with the old API crew. <3

Last night while I was eating dinner, I swore Camden said "Mama". Jeremy and I actually looked at each other like, "did that just really happen??"....but we figured it was just a silly combination of the noises that came out of his mouth when he was cooing. Regardless, it was awesome, and it made me smile :)

I'm going to preface the next paragraph by saying that I am not bragging, I am only stating the events over the past few days:
There has been a lot of sleep going on in our house...mainly by Camden. He has slept through the night for the majority of the days this past week. Last night he went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 7am. He did not wake up once during the night. ME, on the other hand, I was pretty much up from 4am-6am waiting for him to wake up...didn't happen. I know I have jinxed myself in the past by saying how great he has been doing at night. The difference this time around is that I don't expect it to last. I have a talk with him every night thanking him for the night before. I say something along the lines of..."I just wanted to thank you for last night. I hope that you had a great nights sleep. I don't expect you to sleep through the night, but I really appreciate when you do." Then in the morning I tell him how proud mommy and daddy are of him for how great he is sleeping. Maybe he understands and maybe he doesn't.

Today we are going to visit and have a play date with our cousins Erin, Eoin and Bridgie! Then tonight, Jeremy and I are getting a much needed night out <3

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha....I used to lay awake waiting for them to wake up too!!...and they never did. The video is adorable. Thanks Jackie for keeping us updated!..BTW this is Hollye..too lazy to fill the other "options" out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorably handsome! Can't wait for my hugs and kisses. Mama...good job Camden...good practice for Mimi...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks so much like you in the video! im leaving for week vacation, but maybe(if you let me) i can come visit in august?!

    love and kisses,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course GG said that! Hahaha, love her. Also, that video is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete